How to Assemble An Enema Kit
1. Insert short enema nozzle into long tubing
2. Slide tubing clamp onto other end of tubing
3. Slide clamp down tubing
4. Attach other end of tubing over bucket spigot . Push tubing all the way onto spigot.
5. Tubing is attached to bucket
6. Here is an optional 16" colon tube , which is used for those who prefer a slimmer rectal insertion, or a higher cleanse up into the colon. This colon tube can be used 1 - 3 times.
7. Attach funnel part over enema nozzle
8. 16" Colon tube is attached to nozzle and ready for use.