- Sale Items
- Stainless Steel Enema Kits
- Glass Enema Buckets
- Silicone Enema Bags
- Coffee Enema Kits
- Enema Coffee
- Coffee Enema Accessories
- Enema Wheatgrass
- Gerson Supplements
- Tubing, Nozzles & Colon Tubes
- Lubricants/ Hemorrhoid Relief
- Books & Videos
1/2 Pound Size. ( approx. 100-120 cups of tea)
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Origin: Egypt 100% Certified Organic
Latin Name: Matricaria recutita
Common Names: Chamomile
Chamomile Flowers, also known as Matricaria recutita, are one of the safest, most popular natural botanicals available. This is because Chamomile Flowers, which grow in locations around the world, have a myriad of internal and external uses.
1) Use as a retention enema. Aids in re-hydrating the colon. Hold as long as possible
2) Use before a coffee enema. A chamomile tea enema helps sooth and relieve cramping of the colon
enabling a longer retention of the coffee enema. Hold for 5 minutes. (See recipe and instructions below)
3) Use with the coffee enema. Chamomile can be mixed with coffee and taken as an enema to help sooth the bowel.
Or it can be taken on its own for the same purpose of soothing the bowel.
4) Chamomile Tea enemas are known for calming a nervous stomach, improving digestion,
Can help soothe irritable bowel problems and various gastrointestinal complaints
5) Recommended by Gerson Institute and is part of Gerson Therapy
Recipe for ONE Chamomile Enema
4 tablespoons (2 oz) of dried chamomile flowers
32 fluid oz. distilled water
Bring the water to the boil. Add the chamomile flowers and boil for 5 minutes. Turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain and use cooled to body temperature.
**Do not store the chamomile infusion.