Coffee Enema Recipe - Coffee Enema Intructions
Coffee Enema Recipe
1. Add 4 cups of distilled or purified water into a 4 Qt. Pot. Do not use an aluminum pot.
2. Next, add 3 tablespoons of PureLife Organic Air Roasted Enema Coffee, fine grind, into the pot of water and stir it in.
3. Place on stove and bring to a rapid boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
4. Next, turn the water down to a very low simmer and simmer for another 12 - 15 minutes.
5. Remove fron stove and let the coffee solution cool to lukewarm or body temperature. To speed up the cooling time, you may put the pot in to the freezer for a few minutes.
Note* If you notice the simmering removed too much liquid, you may add some more purified water to bring the solution level up.
6. Next, take your enema bucket and tubing and make sure the white clamp on the tubing is shut tightly.
7. Place a very fine mesh 304 stainless steel strainer over the bucket and pour your cooled enema solution into the enema bucket. Do not use paper coffee filters, as the paper filaments can get into the solution.
Note* if you purchased a black check flow valve you may want to remove it from tubing, as coffee grounds can clog up the valve and block enema flow. But if you are able to keep coffee grounds out, then you may be able to use the valve.
8. Fill the bucket up to 1 quart at least. 1 Quart of solution provides at least enough liquid for 1 enema.
PREPARING TO TAKE THE ENEMA
1. Hold the tubing over a sink and release the clamp so that a little of the solution runs through the tubing and into the sink. Then quickly close the clamp again. Doing this will remove air and air bubbles from the tubing. This is important to do.
2. Next, place an old towel on the bed or floor where you will be lying down. You can cover the towel with plastic sheeting as well. Plastic is easy to clean and wipe up if there is any spillage out.
3. Next, take the enema bucket to where you will administer your enema into the rectum.
Hang or place the bucket 16" to 45" above where your bottom will be. The higher the bucket, the greater the flow.
Coffee enemas are usually administered lying down on the bed or floor. But you can also administer it while standing in the shower area, and then moving to the bed to lie down on your right side and hold in the enema for the required 15 minutes.
4. Make sure the tubing from bucket to your body is in a straight line, with no waviness. Waviness can inhibit the flow. If you have to cut the tubing a little, you can do so.
5. Lubricate the end of the enema nozzle with olive oil and insert into your rectum. Do this carefully. You do not want to tear any tissues.
6. Release the clamp and allow the solution to flow. When you feel full, shut the clamp. You should not feel uncomfortable. If you do, then you took in too much solution.
7. Lie on your right side for 15 minutes if you can, and hold the enema solution in.
13. When finished holding in enema, go to the toilet and eliminate.
*Note: If you find you are having trouble holding the coffee in during the enema for 15 minutes, then the coffee solution could be too strong for you. You can dilute the coffee enema by adding water to it, and this will lessen the potency, and you will be able to retain it longer.