Silicone Colon Tube - 16" x 18FR - Closed End
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 3 - 5 and get $1.00 off
16" x 18 Fr Medical Silicone Colon Tube
- For Going Higher In the Colon to Clean the Colon Walls
- Slimmer Insertion For Those With Painful Hemorrhoids
- Non Toxic Silicone Will Last Years of Use
- May Help You To Hold In Your Coffee Enema Longer
- Can Be Re-sterlized in boiling water for 4 seconds
- Smooth Rounded End For Comfortable Insertion
- 2 Eyes On Side
- Slimmer Than A Pencil
- Fits any 1/4 to 5/16 inch enema hose (Will not attach to thin plastic enema tubes that come with plastic enema bucket kits)
Purelife 16" x 18Fr Silicone Colon Tube is re-useable. It is for those who prefer a thinner insertion piece than traditional 3 inch nozzles. It is for those who want to go higher into the colon to clean than a 3 inch nozzle
Simply connect it to the end of your enema hose.
clear silicone and it's superior durability so it won't degrade, even after years of use. It can be re-sterilized for 4 seconds in boiling water. Higher quality than disposable PVC colon tubes, and latex red rubber.
If you want to go higher up in your colon to clean the colon walls, a colon tube like this will do the trick.
If you have hemorrhoids and want a slimmer easier insertion, a colon tube is what you need.
Rounded end for safe, comfortable insertion. Closed tapered ended with 2 eyes on the side.
This colon tube will come with a connector so you can attach it securely to your enema hose.