1. Insert short enema nozzle into long tubing
2. Slide tubing clamp onto other end of tubing
3. Slide clamp down tubing
4. Attach other end of tubing over bucket spigot . Push tubing all the way onto spigot.
5. Tubing is attached to bucket
6. Here is an optional 16" colon tube , which is used for those who prefer a slimmer rectal insertion, or a higher cleanse up into the colon. This colon tube can be used 1 - 3 times.
7. Attach funnel part over enema nozzle
8. 16" Colon tube is attached to nozzle and ready for use.