Purelife Organic Enema Coffee / Ultra -Light Gold Coffee/ Ground 5 lbs./ Lab TestedPurelife Enema Coffee
Lab Tested! - Free of Mold, Fungus, Mycotoxins, Heavy Metals, Gluten
Ground and ready to use!
This is the most strongest of all the enema coffees we offer. PureLife Ultra Light Gold Roast Coffee is the most potent specialty grade coffee available! It is higher in caffeine and palmitic acid than our medium and light roast coffees. If you are a beginner you will want to get some experience before going to this level. If you are an advanced coffee user you will love our new Ultra Light! It is the most powerful specialty grade coffee you can buy in the U.S.A.
When it comes to your health, you want the Cleanest and Highest quality coffee you can get your hands on. Only the best from the top 3% of all coffee produced makes it into a Purelife coffee bag. Our coffee is also 100% organic USDA and Certified by OCTO ensuring the integrity of our coffee.
Purelife Coffee is different than other enema coffees. Here's why:
· We purchase and roast only Specialty Grade beans. This is a category all of its own which eliminates any chance of mold or fungus.
· Purelife coffee is “Air Roasted” and not drum roasted. Drum roasting can cause burnt beans which the state of California- Prop 65 claims can be carcinogenic. Our special “Air Roast” method eliminates the possibility of burnt beans.
· Our coffee is 100% Organic ingredients! We do not use cheap beans or inorganic coffee as fillers! We know what you want and that’s what we give you. When it comes to the type of coffee you choose to put in your body, Purelife Coffee is a brand you can trust.
· Our special blend of specialty grade organic coffees are preferred by our customers all across the U.S.A for its Purity and its high Caffeine and Palmitic acid. These particular properties are sought out by the experts who are aware and know the benefits of our particular blends of Organic Specialty Grade Air Roasted coffees. They will only use Purelife Coffee.
· Our coffee is certified by two agencies! We have USDA and OTCO labels on our coffee bags. For coffee to carry the USDA organic label, the beans must be grown on a certified organic farm; the importer and roaster must be certified organic as well. Notice our OTCO label. We are proud to say our coffee is certified 100 % organic by Oregon Tilth, a leading certifier, educator and advocate for sustainable organic agriculture for over 40 years. Certification ensures the organic integrity of our coffee from origin to you, our customer. Together we are helping to produce a clean and healthful food supply for humanity.
Store in a cool dark place
This has been my favorite coffee so far. It is intense, but I like to alternate between this and the medium roast. Thank you for making great products!
The best we have found. Thank you.
I have tried several coffee brands. This is the most potent I have used. Really feel clean of toxins. Now buying another 5 lbs.
Exceptional coffee for detox!! You feel energized.